Tuesday 18 November 2014

A Unicorns Story
There once was a little unicorn called Clover Sparkle Cheese, he had a little Muffin friend called Snow Bell. They were best friends because they both had a lot of things in common, the one thing they both loved the most was cinnamon pancakes. One day Snowy (Snow Bell thats what Clover calls her) and Clover were sitting at ‘’Mini Shop’’ eating cinnamon pancakes when Bob chestnut the big ugly purple Ogre came in. Every Time Bob sees Snowy he tries to eat her but luckily Clover is there to try and defend her, but this time Bob walk straight past without even noticing Snowy. Bob went and ordered his spicy spinach balls and sat down at a greasy table. But then he got up and walked towards them.’Why aren't you trying to eat Snowy, like you always do?’ Asked Clover. ‘Because i've changed for the good, and now I see he is just an ugly cupcake and I am full of spicy spinach balls said Bob. ‘Just an ugly cupcake!’Said Snowy. ‘Do you remember the time when we were getting cinnamon slice when Bob came in and saw you and thought you were a muffin for sale.’Said Clover. ‘I do to. I remember that Bob came in and he thought that I was inside of the muffin case and he bought me. So they flabby man that works at ‘Mini Shop’ pulled me out of the muffin case put me on a bright silver plate and put me in the microwave. And the flabby man turned me into a melted (on the inside) muffin so i turned into a lava muffin. I felt terrible and had to go to the Muffin Hospital, I spent 5 days in muffin hospital. They made me into a Lava Muffin.’ ‘A lava muffin oh my muffin pants  come over here and let me eat you and ill leave no crumbs!’ Said Bob. ‘Im good thanks bye weirdo.’ So Snowy and Clover shoved Bob out of the way and walked out of ‘Mini Shop’ without Snowy being eaten by A big fat purple Ogre.

!THE END!

By Amelia And Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment