Sunday 4 May 2014

Easter Fair

Easter Fair

The Easter Fair was today so I got all my face painting gear then I asked Mum if the Easter Fair was even on! Also it was just starting to rain, but very lightly, pit-a-patter pit-a-patter. Mum text one of her friends and they said ... It was still on, Mum said we better get down or we'll be late for our jobs! Then Mum said grab your coat and let's rock 'n' roll. 
I can tell you this it was pouring down! Even when we went to get in the car we were wet through, so then I had to go back and get the umbrellas from inside, by the time I got back I was wet to the bone. 
Anyway back to the story, we arrive, we walk to the gate and to our place's we had to be. I went to the face painting tent and Mum went to the school stool. Later that day the rain cleared up and the sun came out, the ground was very muddy too. After the rain cleared up the face painting people said ''we don't need you any more you can go if you like'' that's when I went to go help out at the school stool. It was so much fun! 
We did a challenge were we had to sell a item. I picked a set of purple cups with a sugar bowl too! They were made by a local potter. I was also the first to sell my item. Over all I think the Easter Fair was a great success! 
By Tyler    

No comments:

Post a Comment