Monday 24 March 2014

Weekly challenge number six.

     My night had gone horribly. I work from seven pm to five am. My boss had dumped a whole lot of papers on my desk for me to fill out and I only did ¼ of them. And to make things worse I was probably going to fired tomorrow. Anyway I was on my way home work, and I walked past the dairy. I remembered I had a lotto ticket in my pocket and i forgot to watch the tv to see what the numbers were ,so I went inside to get them checked.I was hoping for at least 30 dollars. The woman behind the counter looked at me and grinned. “I think you just won 50 million dollars for the day” 
The lady said to me calmly.
“Pardon?” I thought I miss heard her.
“You just won 50 million dollars for the day” she repeated.

Ihalf skipped half ran home. My house wasn’t that far away from the dairy. Once I got inside and closed the door I yelled so loudly  people at the dairy  could probably here me. It was a happy yell though. I forgot my flatmates were probably still asleep.OPPS. Emily one of my flatmates was up though.
“Guess what” I whispered to Emily
“What?”
“I just won 50 million dollars for the day.”
She let a small scream too. It wasn’t as big as my scream though, but it was a reasonable scream. Lia came into the hallway in her dressing gown “what’s going on”, she asked in a sleepy voice “Rhea just won 50 million dollars for the day!” Emily said so fast you almost couldn’t her. Suddenly Lia looked more alive than ever. “Really” she said
“Yep” I said.
“What are you going to do with the money?” asked Lia.
“Well I’m going to send mum on a trip to the Amalfi coast, send dad on a trip to England to see his family, and Oscar will go to Miami and train for tennis.”  
“But what are you going to do for your self?” Emily asked me.
I had to think about it for awhile. After about 5 minutes I said,
“We can go on a trip around the world I’ll pay for it now and we can go later.”
“Are you going to spend any of it today?” Lia asked me.
“OF COURSE!!!” I said.

I had a shower got dressed then I came back into the kitchen.
“So does anybody want to come to town with me” I asked,
“OF COURSE WE DO” they both said. So after breakfast we all got into my car which was a lime green Subaru. then we drove into town. I went into Jayjays and Pagani then we had a small snack for morning tea.Then we went to Glassons and Diva Before lunch. Then after lunch Supre, Hannahs and a jewellery shop to get a Pandora charm bracelet. On the way back we stopped at car dealer shop. I looked through loads of cars. In the end I couldn’t decided between a Porsche and ferrari so I got both, and I gave them my old car. I told them to deliver the Ferrari to my address and I drove the Porsche home.  

I stayed up till 11:59 planning the trip for my mum, my dad, my brother and me Emily, Lia and me.And finally I fell asleep.
 
By Rhea. Room 12

No comments:

Post a Comment