Thursday 13 February 2014

Week one!

Hey everyone!

A great week had by all! I feel incredibly lucky to have you all in my class. It has been such an awesome first week with you all!

We have been doing a whole bunch of different things. From our reflection today it was great to hear that you all enjoyed your first week. MOTEC sounded like it is going to really enjoyable for you all, I am looking forward to what you will bring back with you this week!

You have all worked as such a strong united class during all of our activities it is really nice to be a part of you all getting to know each other and building friendships with one another.

Today we all celebrated Valentine's Day together and got out of comfort zones a little bit which you all dealt with very well. It is lovely to see all of your personalities come out more and more.

I thought that I would share our class photo that we took this afternoon with us all. What a loveable class we are!! Our class activity involved the kids choosing a name from a hat and on their balloons that they had they to had to write on what they like about that person. Everyone did so well! I was really proud to see them all stepping up and being grown up about our awkward activity!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Remember, your weekly challenge is due on MONDAY! I am looking forward to what you all come up with.

Miss McKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment